Sunday, February 6, 2011

Linkin Park on SNL

I have never seen a band look so self assured of themselves. Even as the lyrics consist of nothing more than "Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh. oh, oh-oh-oh,oh-oh-oh" for what seems like the entirety of their song, everyone in the band looks so confident of the entirety of the art they have created. The smuggest look is on the face of the keyboardist in the far back left corner ( behind the other keyboardist ) as he plays a single key, every few seconds. I can really feel their message, though I have strong doubts that they intend to purvey quite the intel I am jiving. It is while realizing their masterpiece that I deduce that these guys are just one auto-tune vocalization away from being something huge. Fortunately for all of us they are such devoted artists to their craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment